[dm-devel] How to change alias name

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at opensvc.com
Wed Feb 3 14:23:49 UTC 2010

You could also start with changing the aliases in /etc/multipath.conf,
run multipath, and reload multipathd config through the CLI or restart
it altogether (which is not risky if there is no degraded situation).

Works with recent multipath tools versions at least.

regards,
cvaroqui
http://www.opensvc.com