Re: [dm-devel] Manual failback commands

The cli has a syntax help message, accessed using 'help' or whatever
unknown keyword.

The relevant commands are:
  reinstate path $path
  fail path $path

which wrap 1/ the dm messaging to fail/resinstate a path and 2/
disable/enable the specified path checking in multipathd

Thanks for your continued help. Perhaps I am using the incorrect tools. Neither the 'multipath' command or the interactive mode of the multipathd daemon (multipath -k) have any of those directives documented under the 'help' listing, nor do they respond to them when I use them as you specify above. What CLI command are you using with those directives? Like:

%cli_command% reinstate path $path

-Scott