Re: [dm-devel] [RFC 1/2] block: implement an unprep function corresponding directly to prep

On 05/07/10 03:24 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

What codebase were you testing on?  Sorry, but curently I'm a bit lost
in the maze of patches.  I've got both and intel and an OCZ SSD (right
now I'm travelling with only access to the OCZ actually) and I'd like
to test the latest variant again.
..

Speaking of which..  I have recently noticed that some OCZ drives
fail TRIM commands when issued for the final sector of the drive..
which happens by default with "mke2fs -t ext4".

So I now partition those to not include the final sector.

Keep your eyes peeled for stuff like that.

Cheers