[dm-devel] Make device-mapper udev rules more friendly to udev

Hi all,

  I found there're changes to udev/10-dm.rules.in, which tries to add
support for uevent triggered outside of libdevmapper.
Think this is a great step.

  In current situation, if an admin calls "echo add >
/sys/block/dm-N/uevent", the symlinks in /dev/mapper and
/dev/$VGNAME/ will still be removed anyway. I'm not sure who many
realistic application will trigger the 'add' event in users
space out side the libdevmapper. But I think it'll be more friendly to udev ;)

  The attached 10-dm.rules.in is an attempt on this direction. It
basically import{db} if the events are not trigged by libdevmapper.

  Please comment.

  Thanks.