[dm-devel] Discard support for dm-snap

Hi all,

now that we've got discard support in the block layer, are there plans
to update dm-snap to actually implement discard?
Looks like a valid addendum here; we could be freeing up unused blocks
thus freeing up space.
Especially helpful when using dm-snap to create a sparse device;
cf
http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/device-mapper/zero.txt

Thoughts?

Cheers,