Re: [dm-devel] DM_snapshot_cow filesystem (dmsetup create snapshot)

correction- "go read-write-rootfs' below should have been "go read-only-rootfs"

-dmc

--------

I admit that would indeed solve the present use case of keeping the overlay device functionally usable. In fact, going with a brutal virtual-plug-pulling halt triggered by snapshot full would be fine. Though I'd rather at that instant have the system go read-write-rootfs so that I can still poke around somewhat, rather than the screen go black.