[dm-devel] What is the status of RAID5 support with pdc (AMD SB850 Southbridge) hardware? dmraid -rD output

rkliese at gmx.de rkliese at gmx.de
Sun Feb 13 23:17:58 UTC 2011

Hello together,

I read in the linux archive of this list in a message form the
14/Jan/2011 that the developers would appreciate the output
of dmraid -rD of a system which sb850 chipset and valid configured RAID5.

I hope this is the right way to send it and that it is not obsolete, so
I have attached the output.

The system is a GA-890FXA-UD5 system with 5 2TB disk configured to a
RAID5 on kernel level.
The RAID is used so far with Windows 7 and seems to be full operational
with that.

I hope this input helps to develop support of dmraid RAID5 configuration
for sb850 chip sets!

Kind regards
Rainer Kliese