[dm-devel] help:"event number"

tom z maillist.tom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 06:06:22 UTC 2011

Thanks,i got it.
But i have another question.Sometimes, i can't remove the device, in the
"dmsetup man", it said "because an uninterruptible process is waiting for
I/O to return from it", and what should i do for getting the PID or
something about this "uninterruptible process"? I know adding "--force" can
help me remove the device, but i am worried about this action will cause I/O
broken.