[dm-devel] How to test the read/write flow of dm-target.

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:37:40 UTC 2011

Hi Malahal

Is there any way to find the last sector of bio.
Is this a correct way to find last sector of bio

"bio->bi_sector=bio->bi_sector + (bio->bi_size >> 9)-1"

or

bio_for_each_segment(bvec,bio,
idx)
{
 bio->bi_sector=bio->bi_sector + (bvec->bv_len >> 9) -1;
}
Actually what i think both are same thing but in different way. Will this
bio->bi_sector point to last sector of bio if bio->bi_vcnt is greater than
1.
What is correct way to find/get last sector from bio?
Regards,
Nishant.