[dm-devel] Native systemd service files for multipathd

Is anyone taking a look at porting the multipathd legacy sysv init script to native systemd unit file?

I filed 690828 on 2011-03-25 and yet to receive somekind of response on it and unless some action is taken then a) device-mapper-multipath will be blocking the Fedora 16 alpha release or b) be ripped out of @base and be made sure it does not get installed on the official livecd.

So please take a look at this..

Thanks
            JBG

Ps.
You will need to cc me to your responses since I'm not subscripted to this list.