Re: [dm-devel] Dell MD3200 - sd: Current: sense key: Illegal Request ASC=0x94 ASCQ=0x1ASC=0x94 ASCQ=0x1

On 03/03/2011 11:47 AM, Menny_Hamburger Dell com wrote:

I know this is usually a wild goose chase, but what about the
controller firmware? I can see from the profile that the controller
FW is 07.70.06.63, while the latest according to the Dell
compatibility matrix is 07.75.14.60

I'll look into this next.