Re: [dm-devel] do not disable ext4 discards on first discard failure? [was: Re: dm snapshot: ignore discards issued to the snapshot-origin target]

Lukas> So I assume it got fixes just recently ?. I'll give it a try with
Lukas> the up-to-date kernel.

Ok, turns out the SSD I used for the test predates advertising
TRIM. Beats me why this is broken for the zeroes/!zeroes case. I'll get
it fixed...