Re: [dm-devel] dm: pass up rotational flag

Mike> Similarly, couldn't the discard flag be made part of topology?

Actually, now that I think about it I'm fairly sure my patch nuked the
discard queue flag because I was tired of keeping the flag and the
topology in sync. I don't think I mucked with the rotational flag.

Let me grep my patch queue and see. It must be in there somewhere...