[dm-devel] DM-Steg

Hello!

I've just released a new device driver (and userland utils) for the Device Mapper framework. It's a Rubberhose/Truecrypt-like module for deniably encrypting block devices. The web page is at http://dmsteg.sf.net and there's a .pdf there explaining all the details.

The code has only ever been tested on my PC, but it works very nicely for me and has stopped eating my data, so I figure it's ready for public consumption!

Hope it works for you! :)

- Leo