[dm-devel] dm-bufio

Hi

I found a way how to shut up lockdep warnings in dm-bufio, so you can
download new a version which uses nested locks from
http://people.redhat.com/mpatocka/patches/kernel/dm-thinp-bufio/

BTW. why did you move dm-bufio to persistent-data directory? What are
other dm-bufio users (such as dm-zeroed or dm-multisnap) going to do? I
thought dm-bufio should be a separate module available to all device
mapper targets, such as dm-io, dm-kcopyd or so?

Mikulas