Re: [dm-devel] dm-bufio

On Fri, Mar 23 2012 at 11:17am -0400,
Kasatkin, Dmitry <dmitry kasatkin intel com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Mike Snitzer <snitzer redhat com> wrote:
> > As an aside, just curious: what does your target do?
> I have experimented with integrity protection.

Interesting.  Are you aware that a new integrity target has been
developed and is approaching upstream inclussion?  It is called

Mikulas posted the most recent version here:

And here is the userspace setup code:

The original docs from Google's initial dm-verity are mostly applicable
(but need to be refreshed and included with the new version):

dm-verity already has 2 formats, a 3rd could be added if you found the
existing formats somehow lacking, see: