[dm-devel] A question about dm-raid1 on CentOS5.8

Striver/sj striver.wang at qq.com
Tue May 14 07:36:00 UTC 2013

Hi guysI create a mirror device on CentOS5.8, the table is
"0 8372224 mirror core 3 4096 nosync block_on_error 2 8:16 8192 8:32 8192"
But I found when I offline the first leg of the mirror device. All write IO is hung up.
But it will not occur on CentOS5.3/5.4, in my opinion, if one leg returns IO error,
IO will continue if there is still other good leg.
So does this should be deal with by user space (dmeventd)? Or I make something error.

Thanks a lot