[dm-devel] multipath prio issues

Ross Anderson rosander at dsotm.net
Mon Mar 17 23:51:45 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I would appreciate support correcting another issues. We have two scst
storage arrays configured  with drbd replication and alua settings via
targets. When we run sg_inq and sg_rtpg we see the preferred port.
Multipath however doesn't seem to respect the priority path. We then
tried setting active and nonoptimized on the two storage arrays without
success. If I'm reading this correctly the devices are reporting their
state to the multipath system however it's not respecting the values.
I'd appreciate any assistance on the matter. Pastebin all the
appropriate .conf and command outs.

Thanks

Ross Anderson

http://pastebin.com/pp72YBXw