[dm-devel] Device mapper target driver for Write tracking or Write split

Suresh Babu Kandukuru suresh.babu.kandukuru at oracle.com
Fri Jan 9 15:51:08 UTC 2015

Bryn, Thanks for quick reply. Below items helps to do mirroring and replication . I am looking for something which  can track writes( device mapper based block level filter driver)   as explained in the below diagram in Linux open source community .

http://www.ryussi.com/ryucorp/uploads/2014/11/Block-level-filter-driver_jitu.png?723184

Thanks again

/Suresh