Re:Bloatware and the 80/20 Myth (was some unrelated subject)

> The problem, i.e. *some* of the reasons to fight bloatware, is that:
>
> 1) This is an arrogant, egoistic, pompous and very "mentally closed"
>    attitude: ........
> 2) Even those with enough income to throw away......
> 3) It is *bad* to dump something which works perfectly.......

Oh, and I forgot to said that many of the reasons used in the article
to justify bloat are perfectly valid.... for commercial closed software.

Release dates, market windows.... We are the one supposed to "release
when it's good and ready, and the hell with deadlines", right? Or not?

		Marco

( I apologize for this not being a real reply to my original message,
but I don't have my beloved Mutt now, just some crappy webmail thing
 "optimized" for IE...)