EPEL Chairperson

So now that we have our own steering committee we should elect a chairperson
to keep things in line and running smoothly.

We have two nominees for Chair Person  they are Michael Stahnke and Thorsten
Leemhuis

So now we need to decide on who it should be.  As well as a time line to elect
a new chairperson  so that one does not get burnt out.  I would like the
chairperson to be there for 6 months.

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE