Re: Responsibilities of the Steering Committee chairmen (was: Re: Plan for tomorrows EPEL meeting)

I know we discussed the chairman deciding when we take a vote on an
issue.  (wiki based voting anyway) Not sure if that was official, or
just an idea though.

stahnma

On 4/17/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
> /topic EPEL Meeting -- Elect chairmen and discuss responsibilities

Just to make the meeting a bit easier I'll try to dump the list of
responsibilities that a chairmen afaics is responsible for:

- prepare the SIG meetings
- run the SIG  meetings
- write the meeting and general "what happened" summaries and send the
to the list and FESCo for discussion
- report to FESCo, try to be available for questions in FESCo meetings
and on the lists
- keep the schedule in the wiki up2date
- make sure all requests on the mailing lists regarding EPEL feel heard
- keeping the pieces together
- make sure EPEL is running fine, which to some degree includes "make
contributors and users happy"

Well, that round about it. Did I miss anything important?

Cu
thl