Re: Relationship to existing 3rd party repos/CentOS/SL?

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Just some random thoughts from me here; I didn't want to reply on Axels
statements directly as I feared that it tracks the discussion and my
answers into a direction I don't want them.
[...]

I'm a little late to this but thanks for a very balanced response Thorsten. I could not agree more, in particular that this is NOT a repowar (EPEL vs RPMforge).

Tim