Re: Collaboration

Karanbir Singh wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the thread, but I will say
this.  The 3rd party repos are holding EPEL to a double standard.  Take
ClamAV for example.  Thimm, rpms.net, and kbs all have clamav RPM's but,
for some reason, you expect EPEL not to have one?

Just to be clear here, I saw the issue and I've stopped building clamav,
and the last build provided a decent upgrade path to the rpmforge one -
since the clamav project itself considers rpmforge to be the official
rpm packages.

- KB
FWIW: I am using dag's (rpmforge) clamav on centos 4 and FC1 for quite sometime (2 or maybe 3 years ?) and had 0 issues with it.