Re: el-4 confusion, misstatement on Wiki?

On 31.07.2007 22:19, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Is this inaccurate/old?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/GuidelinesAndPolicies#head-8d21749b79a31472a018664cc02e7f248e53fe1e

It's IMHO accurate, but they wording maybe could be improved.

> If so, what do we want to say instead?

"We are doing EPEL4 and if you look for a SRPM to take as base besides
looking at the FC-3 branch please also take a look at those from
http://centos.karan.org/, as those packages are known to work for EL4
and tested there. "

CU
thl