Re: Meetings and mailiglists/decision finding process

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 14.08.2007 19:41, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
On 8/14/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:

[massive snip]
Nearly all projects face the same problems (some do sometimes, others to often)

Sure -- but I was in FESCo for one year and there it worked much better.
 Seems people were more interested in Extras then.

I think its just that since the work we've done has already been through FESCo, that there's just less for us to do.

   -Mike