Re: [RFC] job description

Michael Stahnke wrote:
The EPEL project synchronizes packages with specific release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. >To maintain an EPEL package, you must help maintain the synchronization against at least >the one specific version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. You can do this using Red Hat's build >or any other build, such as CentOS.

We may want to say or Red Hat derrived build.  Ubuntu Server and such
won't quite work with EPEL.  I am not sure how than can be worded
safely though.

"Red Hat Enterprise Linux and compatible derivatives"

Rahul