Complete RHEL package lists?

Hi,

I'm about to submit tomcat-native (also known as libtcnative, tcnative) for
review in Fedora, but my primary interest for it is EL-5, specifically CentOS
5.

But before doing that, I'd like to verify that it is not already available in
some RHEL 5 channels and that the package won't cause problems if it's
shipped in EPEL 5, if I should adjust something etc.  For CentOS 5 it's fine,
but I don't have a RHEL 5 box at the moment that I could use to check for
possible conflicts and the like.

Is there a complete list of all binary packages included in all RHEL channels
that EPEL should be compatible with available somewhere?  Complete public
binary repodatas (just the metadata, not packages) of binary packages
included in them would be nice.

If not, could they be arranged somewhere?  In the meantime, could someone
verify if tomcat-native/libtcnative/tcnative is available in some RHEL 5
channel or not?