Timeslot for EPEL Meeting

There has been some discussion about timeslots for the the EPEL SIG
meeting.  Last week, some discussion was brought up about rotating the
time-slot to allow for more involvement from  different parts of the
world.

In general, this would be an effort to gain more participation from
the community and SIG as a whole and not just the steering committee.
EPEL is new, and needs care and feeding, that means help from everyone
willing to put in some time.

I will go ahead and propose a meeting time on Wednesdays of 23:00 UTC
and rotate that every other week with the current time of 17:00 UTC.
If this is too much, or the wrong time, please speak up on this
thread.  We are looking for ways to encourage participation.

I also realize that both of these timeslots may not be all that Asia
friendly.  If we have interest from Asia, we can continue to make
adjustments.

stahnma