Re: Timeslot for EPEL Meeting

On Aug 26, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Michael Stahnke wrote:

I will go ahead and propose a meeting time on Wednesdays of 23:00 UTC
and rotate that every other week with the current time of 17:00 UTC.
If this is too much, or the wrong time, please speak up on this
thread.  We are looking for ways to encourage participation.

+1.   I think this would work for me.

I am interested to see if the time change would bring in more participation from people that are interested in EPEL but not necessarily on the steering committee.

-Jeff