Re: EPEL report week 34 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

 * is anybody reading the weekly reports?

  * some people said they do. But its a boring job, so tell me if I'm
wasing my time ;-)

You are not wasting your time. I don't find time to read the entire logs often and the meeting mins are absolutely essential to keep track things of changes within the project quickly.

The number of contributors and packages are also a good metric.

Rahul