clamav

Since Enrico never intended to maintain clamav in EPEL, he has formally
orphaned clamav in EL-4 and EL-5.

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to take it on?

Preferably someone who likes/understands Enrico's package setup so you
can stay in sync with Fedora versions?

If no one steps up soon, I might be able to take it over, but I would
be quite likely to radically change the packaging.