Re: testing -> stable move for EPEL5 is prepared, details inside

On 05.12.2007 10:18, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> I prepared the next stable -> testing move for EPEL5 and will do it over
> the next 72 hours (ยน) if nobody yells. IOW: if one of your packages is
> in attached list and you don't want it moved please tell me now or it'll
> be to late ;-)
> [...]

Done.

BTW, if you need to get a package from testing or the needsign repos to
EPEL proper urgently (to fix a important bug/security problem) just let
the EPEL-Signers know via
epel_signers-members [AT] fedoraproject [DOT] org

Thx!

CU
knurd