Re: Updated Build Roots to 5.1

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:29:17 +0000
"Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones redhat com> wrote:

Secondly the build (on the ppc builder) failed, indicating that
libvirt >= 0.2.1 isn't available:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-epel/37359-ocaml-libvirt-0.3.3.0-4.el5/ppc/job.log
Cannot find build req  libvirt-devel >= 0.2.1. Exiting.

Was libvirt even released on PPC for RHEL5* ?  I thought that was new
in Fedora land.

Now that the builders are fixed, I'm getting the exact same error on i386:

No Package Found for libvirt-devel >= 0.2.1
(from: http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-epel/37397-ocaml-libvirt-0.3.3.0-4.el5/i386/)

Is there something I have to do to make it use the build root from 5.1?

Rich.