Re: Updated Build Roots to 5.1

Mike McGrath wrote:
You're correct, the new libvirt is indeed not in there. I had only updated Client and Server repos. I didn't realize we were also using the Cluster and VT repos, I'll update them now.

This seems to be working on i386 & x86-64 now, thanks.

ppc is still missing out on libvirt for reasons unknown. There's no problem compiling libvirt on ppc, and indeed we ship it on ppc in Fedora.

Rich.