Re: Note to self, compiling alpine

> > Alpine is in Fedora; branches for EPEL were created, but seems
> never
> > imported and build. I thought EPEL was the initial target for EPEL:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2007-July/msg00203.html

Yes, but I wanted to hash out any packaging bugs with devel and F8
guinea pigs (including myself BTW), that's why I wanted to wait
until 1.0 to actually build for EPEL. Apline 1.0 was realeased 16
hours ago and I've gotten 32 messages about it! So I guess there's
some interest...

It looks like Rex can take care of it, so go for it. And thanks
for fixing 426512, too, Rex.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs