Re: BUG: clamav packages badly broken

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 13:47 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Today I uninstalled Dag's packages and installed the EPEL ones
> instead.  Big mistake.
<snip>

+1. I'm sure that the packager has something in mind, but
configuring/starting clamd shouldn't take much time. I had the same
problem on Monday, and then reinstalled Dag's packages.

If there is no strong need for current layout, I suggest to move to the
old design.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE