Re: BUG: clamav packages badly broken

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:38:29 -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> I had a couple of conversations along the above. Enrico's position was
> it worked for him

If the documentation files are followed, it does work, doesn't it?
And packages like exim-clamav do work, too?

Btw, I'm not sure that Enrico also maintains the packages in EPEL.

> and that other changes were not what he had in mind.
> While it could have been the time I asked about (during one of the
> flame wars), translation issues, or the reality of it.. it was pretty
> much either his way or someone else maintain it and all his other
> packages.

That's news to me that he wanted to drop all his packages. It would have
been even more reason to make it an important issue for one of the
relevant committees.