Re: packages that conflict with centos?

On Jul 7, 2007, at 3:56 PM, Michael Stahnke wrote:

I thought we have had this conversation before and said that native
tools woudl be used. (I.E on RHEL 4, you get to have all the fun of
up2date (shudder)) .  I am not saying I am for or against, but we have
had the conversation.

stahnma

Did the question of what to do when someone wants, for example, sqlite (or needs it for a dependency)?

Sorry, I must have missed this before :)

-Jeff