EPEL, RHEL-5Server and RHEL-5Client...

Hi all:

Regarding the python-imaging package...
What is the matter with including the 1.1.6 version in EPEL/el5? does it break anything? Both Plone and python-docutils (deps in EPEL) use the Image library from PIL and this library does not have any backward compatibility issues. additionally, RHEL5-client has no package that depends on python-imaging. So I say KISS, and ship 1.1.6 with the EPEL/el5. I know it goes against the EPEL policies,
but I think its much better that messing with nvr.

Regards.

--
Joel Andres Granados