Re: resolution for python-imaging in EPEL

Daniel Riek wrote:
The client packages are going to become available to all server
customers as soon as the RHN profiles get updated. That takes some time
as it is a major repull of data.

For python-imaging my proposal is to move it to the core server.

Did you open a ticket about this package with RH support?

Regards,

Daniel