Re: resolution for python-imaging in EPEL

On 7/17/07, Daniel Riek <riek redhat com> wrote:
The client packages are going to become available to all server
customers as soon as the RHN profiles get updated. That takes some time
as it is a major repull of data.

Ah, sweet! I knew there was a sane solution to this. :)

For python-imaging my proposal is to move it to the core server.

Did you open a ticket about this package with RH support?

No, it's not something that affects me directly. I'm interested purely
because I was the one that requested that python-imaging be branched
for EPEL, and hence was responsible for the creation of the situation.

Besides, I'm academic. We don't get support. ;)

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec