Re: resolution for python-imaging in EPEL

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 11:26 -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
[...]
> > Did you open a ticket about this package with RH support?
>
> No, it's not something that affects me directly. I'm interested purely
> because I was the one that requested that python-imaging be branched
> for EPEL, and hence was responsible for the creation of the situation.

Well, thanks then for finding the issue and bringing it forward. Without
this discussion we would have not realized that we were causing
frustration...

> Besides, I'm academic. We don't get support. ;)

Oh, well ;-)

Regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Riek, Product Manager Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Inc.
E-Mail: riek redhat com, http://www.redhat.com/