Re: Plan for tomorrows (20070718) EPEL SIG meeting

On Jul 17, 2007, at 1:11 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
/topic EPEL Meeting – broken deps – Jeff_S

dgilmore, could you push newly build packages once in the next 24 hours?
And can somebody after that tun a script to check what deps are still
broken? We have only 8 days left and I don't want to go into a

I can run repoclosure against CentOS 4 & 5 trees, but it would be nice if someone could also run against the RHEL packages we are building against. For example, can the spam-o-lot script be run without emailing out notices simply to come up with a list of broken deps? Or can someone run repoclosure against the RHEL sources we are building against?

Thanks,
Jeff