Re: Plan for tomorrows (20070718) EPEL SIG meeting

On Jul 18, 2007, at 9:22 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:
Jeff Sheltren wrote:
I can run repoclosure against CentOS 4 & 5 trees, but it would be nice if someone could also run against the RHEL packages we are building against. For example, can the spam-o-lot script be run without emailing out notices simply to come up with a list of broken deps? Or can someone run repoclosure against the RHEL sources we are building against?

Already done, just waiting for the meeting today to enable it completely.

   -Mike

Cool, thanks. I just ran repoclosure against EPEL 4/5 and CentOS 4/5, and put the results here:
http://www.sheltren.com/epel/repoclosure/2007-07-18/

It looks like we've still got a bunch of broken dependencies...

-Jeff