Re: python-imaging end of life in cvs

José Matos wrote:
On Thursday 19 July 2007 10:39:09 Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Hi All:

  Hi Joel,

As python-imaging is no longer needed in EPEL/el given the addition in
the RHEL5-Server repo, the issue must be closed.
Do I follow
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageEndOfLife or is
the CVS stuff just going to be erased?

I would expect the later as python-imaging is maintained in all the other branches of Fedora so it it is not going to die soon. :-)

mmm, maybe I didn't make myself clear. :(. I'm asking about the EPEL cvs branch for python-imaging.
I know the others are there to stay:)
thx.

Thx for the info.
Regards