Re: python-imaging end of life in cvs

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 19.07.2007 12:03, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
José Matos wrote:
On Thursday 19 July 2007 10:39:09 Joel Andres Granados wrote:
As python-imaging is no longer needed in EPEL/el given the addition in
the RHEL5-Server repo, the issue must be closed.
Do I follow
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageEndOfLife or is
the CVS stuff just going to be erased?
I would expect the later as python-imaging is maintained in all the other branches of Fedora so it it is not going to die soon. :-)
mmm, maybe I didn't make myself clear. :(. I'm asking about the EPEL cvs branch for python-imaging.
I know the others are there to stay:)

We these days afaik try to avoid to delete any branches that were created.

For this case it might make sense, but its a whole lot easier and likely
more that good enough to just delete all files from the EL5/ directory
and put a dead.branch file into it which explains the situation in a few
words.

CU
thl