Re: EPEL Deps (spam-o-epel)

On Jul 19, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Jon Ciesla wrote:

Given that, what do I do? Have the EPEL4/5 builds of limph pulled, and
note the cvs branches?
That's one option. Or you can become a co-maintainer for the needed packages in EPEL. See the wiki for more info on that if you're interested.

And do more thorough deps checking for my next
attempted EPEL build? :)

Yes, and I believe we need to really emphasize this for people wanting to build packages for EPEL. At this point in time, it is not safe to assume that a package is in EPEL simply because it exists in Fedora/Extras.

-Jeff