rt3 requirements

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Jul 23 17:05:40 UTC 2007

On 20.07.2007 06:40, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Just a heads-up for anyone wanting to bring rt3 into EPEL 5, attached
> are the Perl packages I had to pinch from Fedora development in order to
> build/install RT.
>
> No intervention on any of them was needed - they build and install just
> fine on EL5.

Maybe those people that interested in both EPEL and perl could work on
getting more of the Fedora perl modules into EPEL? I for example know
that Ralf Corsepius maintains some perl-modules, but stated to not
participate in EPEL. So those people that want to see his packages in
EPEL could just go ahead and start maintaining them for EPEL. That what
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/GuidelinesAndPolicies#head-00c9e731bb7bc5bb78caf8d124da3a329400fcd8
allows.

Here is a list of his perl-packages (taken from owners.list; some might
be in EPEL already; didn't check):

perl-Algorithm-Dependency
perl-Business-Hours
perl-Cache-Simple-TimedExpiry