There are still dependencies for python-imaging el5

Hi all:

Received two automated email (attached) stating that plone depends on python-imaging for el5. python-imaging for el5 terminated from EPEL due to its existence in both RHEL5 Client and Server. Additionally the mail states that the broken dependency is only valid for ppc, as I don't see the other
arch listed.
Does the plone spec in EPEL have to change?
Does the python-imaging in RHEL5 need modifying of some sort?
Does python-imaging in EPEL/el4 need modifying (some tag I don't know of)?
Or is there some black voodoo magic that is done to fix this?

Regards.

--
Joel Andres Granados

--- Begin Message ---

plone has broken dependencies in the EPEL:
On ppc:
	plone - 2.5.3-1.el5.ppc requires python-imaging
Please resolve this as soon as possible.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

python-docutils has broken dependencies in the EPEL:
On ppc:
	python-docutils - 0.4-3.el5.noarch requires python-imaging